Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Baja252
Level 7

How to watch Lake TV on my Ultra

I think a channel called Lake TV is available in my area to stream on my Ultra.  I went into my account online and added the channel.  But then I cant find the channel on my Roku live guide on the TV.  What am I doing wrong?

0 Kudos
2 Replies
makaiguy
Level 20

Re: How to watch Lake TV on my Ultra

It may be that Lake TV is written to take advantage of the capabilities of newer Rokus and can't be installed on models that are no longer supported. 

You can find your roku model and model number (important as Roku tends to reuse old model names for newer models) via Settings > System > About.  Unfortunately many of the smaller channel apps don't publish which Roku models they are compatible with.

If your Roku hasn't updated to at least Roku operating software version 9.2, there's a good chance it is not supported.  (Same screen as model number)

• Roku Streaming Stick +, 3810X, Ser YH0059427035, wifi - Samsung UN55ES6100
  • Roku Streaming Stick, 3600X, Ser 5S56D8240827, wifi - JVC EM37T
  • TCL Roku TV 43S425/C107X, Ser X000001R60KV, wifi
0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: How to watch Lake TV on my Ultra

@Baja252 

Thanks for the post.

Can you please clarify the issue you are experiencing? When you added Lake TV through the Roku Channel store, are you looking for the channel on the Home page?

With more information we will be able to assist you further. Please keep us posted.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos