Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

How to login to ESPN+ on an iPhone when purchased ESPN+ through Roku?

Jump to solution

I purchased ESPN+ through my Roku account.  How do I watch ESPN+ on other devices - iPhone/iPad etc...

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: How to login to ESPN+ on an iPhone when purchased ESPN+ through Roku?

Jump to solution

@Sg10 

Thanks for the post.

If you purchase ESPN+ through Roku Pay, you will only be able to view ESPN+ content through Roku. If you wish to view ESPN+ content on all devices, you will need to subscribe through the channel provider directly.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@Sg10 

Thanks for the post.

If you purchase ESPN+ through Roku Pay, you will only be able to view ESPN+ content through Roku. If you wish to view ESPN+ content on all devices, you will need to subscribe through the channel provider directly.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

Thanks for the reply.  I previously had it setup so that I could watch ESPN+ and Disney+ through an iPad/iPhone, but I can't remember how I did it.  I logged out at some point, and couldn't get back in.

I appreciate you response as I've now cancelled my ESPN+ and Disney+ subscriptions on Roku Pay, and subscribed through the Disney+ bundle and confirmed that I can access both on any device.