Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TL31
Level 8

How to log out of HBO Max and App and log back in with different creds?

Jump to solution

Long story - but I need to log out of the HBO Max channel and log back in with different credentials.   I have already tried removing the channel and relogging in.   Any advice?   Thx.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
jgh2014
Level 7

Re: How to log out of HBO Max and App and log back in with different creds?

Jump to solution

I was able to change credentials.  Open you hbo/max in roku--> click on your profile on top (left for me) --> scroll all the way to the right.  The signOut opt is off screen.  When I clicked on the a movie to play I was able to change my credentials.  Hope this helps.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5\
jgh2014
Level 7

Jump to solution

Any luck?  I have set up the channels using old credentials and I also trying to change credentials.  I have deleted as well...comes back with the original credentials.

0 Kudos
TL31
Level 8

Jump to solution

No luck on my end.    I have tried a variety of things and it always reverts to the same creds.

0 Kudos
adm1jtg
Level 7

Jump to solution

no luck trying to change ANY channel that is ditrecttv credential based

0 Kudos
jgh2014
Level 7

Jump to solution

I was able to change credentials.  Open you hbo/max in roku--> click on your profile on top (left for me) --> scroll all the way to the right.  The signOut opt is off screen.  When I clicked on the a movie to play I was able to change my credentials.  Hope this helps.

View solution in original post

TL31
Level 8

Jump to solution

This worked.   Thanks so much for sharing, really appreciated.

0 Kudos