Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Veronicamitche
Level 7

How to instal moviebox pro on android roku tv?

Jump to solution

Hello Roku community, I want to watch movies on moviebox pro apk application via roku tv, let me ask how to instal moviebox pro on android roku tv? Anyone know, please help me. Thank you for your enthusiasm, very best regards.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: How to instal moviebox pro on android roku tv?

Jump to solution

@Veronicamitche 

Thanks for the inquiry.

For more information about how to add a channel to your Roku TV, visit our Support page here: How do I add channels to my Roku® streaming device?

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5\
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@Veronicamitche 

Thanks for the inquiry.

For more information about how to add a channel to your Roku TV, visit our Support page here: How do I add channels to my Roku® streaming device?

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Level 7

Jump to solution

Trabajo si porque estas sordos yo

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@8187040073

Thanks for the post.

Please be aware that the Community only support the English language.

Can you please clarify the issue you are experiencing?

With more information we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
AvsGunnar
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

@BobFrazier 

Doesn't look like it is available as a Roku Channel, certified or non-certified. (at least not in US).  You can either mirror/cast it from your mobile device to your Roku if so desired with an Android or Apple app, or HDMI cable directly to your TV from a laptop using their online site.

Roku doesn't let you sideload apps onto the Roku device like other streaming devices.  Basically has to be in the form of a developed Channel .  You can't just install any Android app (APK) onto the Roku platform.  For that, other streaming platforms/devices must be used outside the Roku environment, or a method mentioned above must be used.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
Just another Roku user... I am not a Roku employee.

atc98092
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

Roku TVs are NOT Android based. You cannot install an APK file. If a channel is not listed in the Roku channel store when searching on the device, it's not officially available from Roku. In a few cases there are private channels outside the store that can be installed with a private channel code, but you have to search the Internet for any such code. They are not available here in the forum.

Again, Roku devices do not run Android. The Roku OS is a highly modified version of Linux, and cannot run any application that was not specifically written for Roku devices. 

Dan

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.