Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
charliej
Level 8

Re: How to get the Spectrum tv app back when it has been deleted from roku stick

can get it on fire stick

Danielsisco1982
Level 7

Re: How to get the Spectrum tv app back when it has been deleted from roku stick

I’m fixing to have to tell my brother the same question ur asking…… Have the spectrum tv app on ur phone ( dk with android  ) start watching live tv and hit the stream button and u will be able to send air play threw ur roku device. Hope this helps

SOCALSHADY1
Level 8

If you go on your Roku settings do a factory reset and you'll get your spectrum back I just did it hope it helps

0 Kudos
SOCALSHADY1
Level 8

Just go on your Roku settings and do a factory reset on your Roku and you'll get spectrum back that's what I did I just did it now

0 Kudos
SOCALSHADY1
Level 8

Just do a factory reset and you'll get the Spectrum app back

0 Kudos
Iceham
Level 7

I did factory reset   Didn’t work

called Spectrum     They can’t help

SOCALSHADY1
Level 8

I'm really sorry it worked for us. 

Jhzab46
Level 7

People use the ROKU instead of a cable box so that they don't have to pay a monthly rental fee for the box(s). If you have 3 TVs then it would be 3 X $$=$$$.
0 Kudos
GStar7
Level 7

If you were using The Spectrum TV app on your Roku and it's not there anymore or you deleted it, call Spectrum- you want internet or app support to get it restored. Under most circumstances if you already used it before the contract dispute, you are grandfathered in

@Iceham wrote:

@Iceham wrote:

0 Kudos
SOCALSHADY1
Level 8

Sorry everyone this is what I had done and it worked for me. But I was installing a new Roku at work and it didn't have the Spectrum app at all. I'm sorry I couldn't be of better help.

@GStar7 wrote:

If you were using The Spectrum TV app on your Roku and it's not there anymore or you deleted it, call Spectrum- you want internet or app support to get it restored. Under most circumstances if you already used it before the contract dispute, you are grandfathered in

@Iceham wrote:

@Iceham wrote: