Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 17

Re: What providers have The History Channel on them?

Jump to solution

A&E and History are both on Sling.

Roku Ultra ---Ethernet rules---

From now on if people dont upvote me and do as I say I will consider holding my breath and selling my Roku's.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

To add History Channel:   On your computer go to Roky Channel Store.  At top selection bar, arrow right until can select MOVIES & TV.  Select and type HISTORY in the Search Bar and will locate History channel and all other tv channels available on Roku.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

Both Philo (20$/mth) and Sling (25$/mth or more) offer History channel "live" as well as limited episodes from previous seasons - as long as you don't mind paying to watch a significant number of commercials (~20 min of ads per hour of viewing time), plus sharing your viewing habits with a variety of unknown "partners" of those providers.

If you want to go that route, watch for specials or introductory prices for the channels, as they occasionally offer deals for a few dollars off the monthly charges.

0 Kudos