Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Aduncan
Level 7

Re: Movieland TV wont load movies. A scam?

Jump to solution

I had to manually update my system and then the app reloaded and works fine now. 

Robowski19
Level 7

Jump to solution

Manually updating us just as simple as clicking ok on your controller on the system update.... right?

I’ve done that and movies still aren’t loading

FULIARS
Level 9

Movieland not playing half the movies listed

Jump to solution

Anybody else having problems with movieland not loading or playing half of the titles they have listed? Anybody find a way to get them to play? Already did the manual upgrade and the movieland station says to contact roku because it's their fault. 

0 Kudos
SeannMc
Level 7

Jump to solution

I have also done the manual update, which some people say works for them, but it doesn't work for me and I'm confident I'm doing it properly. 

0 Kudos
ElizabethTaylor
Level 7

Jump to solution

Manual update solved problem. Roku Express.

0 Kudos
ElizabethTaylor
Level 7

Jump to solution

Home>Settings>System Update>Check now (OK)

That's on Roku Express. Seems to have solved problem.

0 Kudos
in2workingout
Level 7

Re: Movieland tv

Jump to solution

Just downloaded the app on my roku and movies don't play? Can you fix so I can watch some of the great movies. Thank you [personal information removed]

loufuddrucker3
Level 9

Re: Movieland tv

Jump to solution

No need to contact them. They're in another country and they're not going to respond cuz they don't speak English enjoy it while you can however nothing works on it now the fact is it shouldn't have been out there

sfvjosh2316
Level 8

Jump to solution

The only thing I did different was uninstalling movieland then updating the roku system then reinstalling movieland so I guess if you've already installed update try uninstalling the app but key is after uninstalling movieland restart the roku then install movieland. I'm sorry I know it's a lot but I had luck with uninstalling then restarting then installing movieland

1969Camaro
Level 7

Jump to solution

It just worked for me, Thanks for the tip. I did have to go to the main window to do it