Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Recapper64
Streaming Star

Re: I keep getting error code 403 when trying to access any program on AMC PLUS

Jump to solution

AMC+ Tech support Contact info

Email: customerservice@amcplus.com

Phone Tech support number: 844-995-0749

AMC phone number: 212-324-8500

If you are having issues with error code 403, please try this. you can follow these steps I got from Customer support and also Roku Community member smcsmc727

From AMC+ (try first)

We're sorry to hear you're having some trouble with that. Other members reporting this issue have usually solved it by one of these steps: Troubleshooting

• Delete the AMC+ app 
  • Reboot your devices
  • Make sure all your devices have the latest versions.
  • Reinstall the app 
  • Then sign in again

If this does not work and you can get AMC+ on the computer, tablet, etc. Try this It has worked for SO many in the community 

Original post by smcsmc727 Level 8 Wednesday Resolved: AMC+ plays 

After switching out various streaming devices so I could watch AMC+ in the living room, this morning I bit the bullet and made one last-ditch effort to find a solution to AMC+ not being playable on Roku Ultra.  This is what worked for me.

I did a Factory Reset on the Roku Ultra (or your Roku device), which basically is like taking it out of the box for the very first time.  

1) Factory Reset which requires reactivating the Roku Ultra, getting an email, entering a code, etc. 

2) Pairing remote to your TV.

3) The final step necessitated entering my identity (email address) and password for half of our premium streaming channels.  I started with "the problem child" AMC+ to verify that this corrected the issue before I wasted a lot of time signing back into the rest of the channels.  It did.

Don't ask me how or why, but some of the streaming channels seemed to remember my credentials and didn't require me to sign in again.  Others I had to do all over again.

0 Kudos
Recapper64
Streaming Star

Jump to solution

Email: customerservice@amcplus.com

0 Kudos
matzoballs
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

A TEMPORARY FIX, FOR ME  ... AMC+  NOW PLAYS W/O THE DREADED 403.  BUT, ONE'S PRIVACY IS

LESSENED  EVERYWHERE.  FOR NOW, I WILL CHECK THE AD TRACKING, WHEN NOT WATCHING AMC+

Scott758
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Thank you egg white!  I finally fixed it and it works great

0 Kudos
Mamatrishness
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

WORKS! Finally. Thank you SO much! Not sure how you figured this out but it's TRULY appreciated. Have an awesome night😃

-T

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Recapper64
Streaming Star

Jump to solution

If these two did not work here is a simple solution that may work submitted by one of our community members eggwhites57. 

Solution: eggwhites57 

I had the same problem.  I finally fixed it by going into settings, then privacy, then advertising, then made sure limit ad tracking was unchecked.  I reset the advertising identifier, then restarted the Roku.  Didn't even have to remove and reinstall the AMC+ app.  Hope it works for you

CaptJack
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

@eggwhites57 wrote:

I had the same problem.  I finally fixed it by going into settings, then privacy, then advertising, then made sure limit ad tracking was unchecked.  I  reset the advertising identifier, then restarted the roku.  Didn't even have to remove and reinstall the AMC+ app.  Hope it works for you

You ROCK 

0 Kudos
Tman52

Jump to solution

This solution WORKED!  AMC+ support is impossible to contact and completely unknowledgeable of how to fix any problems. Thank you for helping the Roku Community to resolve this problem!

0 Kudos
Recapper64
Streaming Star

Jump to solution

For future reference, if you need it. I have used these and they work.

Email: customerservice@amcplus.com

Scott758
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Hi Recapper64.

Thank you for this information. I'll keep it just in case.

Thanks and Happy Holidays to you and your family.

0 Kudos