Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Oscar4450
Reel Rookie

How to fix 'Error Code 403 Resource Provider' from AMC Plus channel

Jump to solution

I've had AMC Plus for a year and it's been working fine until this week. I can sign in with my e-mail and password no problem, but if I try to get any program it says Error Code 403_Resource_Provider ! My Roku Premier+ has never given me a problem before. It's a model 4630x if that makes a difference. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
eggwhites57
Channel Surfer

Re: How to fix 'Error Code 403 Resource Provider' from AMC Plus channel

Jump to solution

I had the same problem.  I finally fixed it by going into settings, then privacy, then advertising, then made sure limit ad tracking was unchecked.  I  reset the advertising identifier, then restarted the Roku.  Didn't even have to remove and reinstall the AMC Plus app.  Hope it works for you

View solution in original post

59 REPLIES 59
Pumapanther
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I have same problem. Can sign in on app and navigate through content but nothing will play. In settings my Expires date is messed up . Something like 09/20/73 ??? I can login and watch on phone and laptop. On those settings shows correct expire date. Very frustrating trying to contact AMC Plus .. I have a ticket submitted but little confidence in that! Does anyone have a legit phone number for AMC Plus support? 😊

testrain

Jump to solution

I;m having the same issue. I have emailed support and they tell they are working on it. I'll let you know if I get any results.

Kbradley34
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Same error message when I try to sign in on my roku tv, but when I log into my roku premier I don't have this problem.  Expiration date is the same on both - 10/77.  I submitted a ticket to amc plus.

eggwhites57
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

I had the same problem.  I finally fixed it by going into settings, then privacy, then advertising, then made sure limit ad tracking was unchecked.  I  reset the advertising identifier, then restarted the Roku.  Didn't even have to remove and reinstall the AMC Plus app.  Hope it works for you

Otads
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

The advertising tracker is exactly correct.  I unchecked it and restarted my roku, worked perfectly 

Kbradley34
Reel Rookie

How to fix 'Error Code 403 Resource Provider' from AMC Plus channel

Jump to solution

I went through all the settings on my tlc roku tv and didn't see privacy.  So I checked to see if it needed an update, which it did.  After updating, I reset the advertising thing like you said and it's fixed!!!  Thanks everyone.

Jump to solution

This worked for my Roku device also! Thank you! 

Pumapanther
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Genius!! Thanks so much.. I never would have tried that on my own. Thanks for helping out 🙂

Oscar4450
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Eggwhites57 has the solution !!!