Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Gem61

Re: CBSN not loading live news

Jump to solution

Same here just loaded Pluto and working fine until CBS fixes their app

0 Kudos
timothybb
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

@DBDukes Thank you thank you! 

0 Kudos
MKohl26

Jump to solution

Curious as to why it has been working just fine from the Roku screen until the last few days. 😞

0 Kudos
ummhmmlies

Jump to solution

this was the only thing that fixed it 12-15-21  be prepared to have to setup all your accounts and removed all the BS channels they will add

0 Kudos
Lee25

Jump to solution

Whoever keeps asking what app this is has their head up their hind quarters. It is the CBS News or cbsn app, the same **bleep** thing, which is on Roku as a channel you can add. I've been using it for years and like everyone else here for the first week it won't load and stays at 0% for live news. Whoever keeps asking this dumb question go to a Roku and look for the CBS News or CBSN app

0 Kudos
steve111
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Saturday, December 18

FACTORY RESET did not solve the problem, CBS Bay Area live newscast froze up and remained flashing at 33% again last nite after 45 minutes of viewing.    The following email was received by CBS News this morning:

CBSi News <support.cbsnews@cbsinteractive.com>

Sat, Dec 18 at 6:31 AM

Dear

Thank you for contacting CBS News Customer Support!

We apologize for any inconvenience. Our team is actively working on resolving this. Unfortunately, we do not have a timeline for resolution at the moment. We will reach out once we receive an update.

Regards, 
Darriel
CBS News Customer Service
0 Kudos
steve111
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

REPORT THIS ISSUE TO CBS NEWS AT  cbsnewsappfeedback-roku@cbsinteractive.com

0 Kudos
PiperGlen

Re: Cbsn app not working for the past week

Jump to solution

Same here. I open the CBS News App on my Roku. When i select CBSN Bay Area, CBSN Los Angeles or any other local streaming news from within the CBS News Roku App, nothing loads. The national CBS news shows liad as usual. This has been going on for a week or more.

0 Kudos
Gigasaurus
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Doing these steps in this order did not solve the problem or me. The CBS News app stopped working on all the Rokus in my house on the same day, and has not worked since.

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

I am having the same problem for over a week now.  But it's on the CBS News app on Roku.  In the past, when I turned on CBS NEWS , it would automatically begin streaming the CBSN live feed.  If I chose to watch a show, ie, CBS Sunday Morning show, after completion of the chosen show, it would revert back to the live stream of whatever was playing on CBSN live.  BUT, now when I turn CBS NEWS on, nothing automatically comes on anymore, no CBSN live news, it just continually swirls 0% loading, but nothing loads.  I can choose a show like CBS Sunday Morning, or 60minutes, BUT now at the completion of the shows, my screen goes Black.  It no longer reverts back to CBSN live news as it did in the past!  Where's my news ???