Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mrapis
Level 8

How to add/watch RaiPlay?

Jump to solution
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
mrapis
Level 8

Re: How to add/watch RaiPlay?

Jump to solution

I reached out to RAI and was told that unfortunately my device is not supported.

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11\
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution
Where are you located? RaiPlay is an Italian channel and it may not have chosen to make itself available in other locales.
Doug
Roku Streaming Stick+ 3810 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X | Roku Streaming Stick 3600

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, just a user like you.

If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution."
0 Kudos
mrapis
Level 8

Jump to solution

Italy.

0 Kudos
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution
And does the Roku account you have set up utilize an Italian email address for you?
Doug
Roku Streaming Stick+ 3810 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X | Roku Streaming Stick 3600

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, just a user like you.

If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution."
0 Kudos
mrapis
Level 8

Jump to solution

Thanks for following up. It's a gmail account.

0 Kudos
profbaffi
Level 7

Jump to solution

Did you find a solution to this? Do we at least know whether the app is supported?

I am facing the same problem.

agamba76
Level 7

Jump to solution

any luck I having the same problem

mrapis
Level 8

Jump to solution

I reached out to RAI and was told that unfortunately my device is not supported.

View solution in original post

Mikizappi
Level 7

Jump to solution

1 Kudo for what? And, when it "jumps to solution" it doesn't.

So, how do I add Raiplay????? If  it's possible, tell me step by step. Otherwise, just say it's impossible.

RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@Mikizappi 

Thanks for the inquiry.

For information about how to add a channel, visit our Support page here: How do I add channels to my Roku® streaming device?

For information about whether or not your device is supported by that channel, you will need to contact the channel provider directly. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. 

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator