Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
phearly
Level 7

How to add Roku channel to an onn Android TV UHD Streaming Device??

Jump to solution

Hi,

I am wanting to add the Roku channel to my new Onn 4k Streaming box(Model: 100026240, running Android TV) so I can watch my Roku content on it, but can't seem to find out how to successfully install it. Does anyone have any tips on how to get this done? Thanks!

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Re: How to add Roku channel to an onn Android TV UHD Streaming Device??

Jump to solution

@Strega wrote:

Did you download this app?

All you'll be able watch on the ROKU CHANNEL app on a non-Roku device is THE ROKU CHANNEL content, not all the content in your Roku account. 

If you have premium subscriptions made directly with the channels, not through Roku or some other third party, you should be able to watch any that have an available Android app.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
Note: I am not a Roku employee, just a user like you.

Roku Streaming Stick+ 3810 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X | Roku Streaming Stick 3600

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2\
Strega
Level 15

Jump to solution

0 Kudos
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

@Strega wrote:

All you'll be able watch on the ROKU CHANNEL app on a non-Roku device is THE ROKU CHANNEL content, not all the content in your Roku account. 

If you have premium subscriptions made directly with the channels, not through Roku or some other third party, you should be able to watch any that have an available Android app.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
Note: I am not a Roku employee, just a user like you.

Roku Streaming Stick+ 3810 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X | Roku Streaming Stick 3600

View solution in original post

0 Kudos