Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dogwoman

How to add One America News channel for 4.99

I read where I could get One America News channel on Roku for 4.99 but it won't let me!

33 REPLIES 33
Guido63

OAN NEWS CHANNEL

Will not let me purchase  OAN NEWS CHANNEL.

andyross
Roku Guru

Re: OAN NEWS CHANNEL

How are you trying to purchase it? You can see if you can do it through the Roku web site:

https://channelstore.roku.com/details/50827/one-america-news-network-oan

0 Kudos
Guido63

Yup, hit subscription button and it tells me can not subscribe due to problems. But does not tell me what problem is.

andyross
Roku Guru

You can see if there is a way to directly subscribe on OAN's own web site, although I did a quick look and didn't see anything obvious.

0 Kudos
mpat58
Reel Rookie

I have been having the same problem for the past week. I get an error whether I try to do it through my account on my laptop or through the ROKU itself. I have emailed back and forth with ROKU support to no avail. I am very disappointed and am thinking of buying a fire stick just to see if I can get it on that. 

I have been a big ROKU fan since they first came out but will seriously consider switching if I cannot get OAN

mpat58
Reel Rookie

Re: How to add One America News channel for 4.99

I have been having the same problem for the past week. I get an error whether I try to do it through my account on my laptop or through the ROKU itself. I have emailed back and forth with ROKU support to no avail. I am very disappointed and am thinking of buying a fire stick just to see if I can get it on that.

I have been a big ROKU fan since they first came out but will seriously consider switching if I cannot get OAN

0 Kudos
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

I can't answer your question, but there is something like "OAN rewind/replay" (I can't remember the actual name) available under Live channels within the Roku Channel.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
ADSmith

I've got the same problem.  I switched to roku from a firestick (had lots of connection issues).  Looks like I may have to go back to it.

0 Kudos

I'm having the same issues.  Regardless of whether I'm trying to add on my computer or on the tv itself it continually gives errors.  This is seriously frustrating.

0 Kudos