Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Fmwang
Reel Rookie

Re: How to Use My Disney+ Subscription to Log In On Any Device

Jump to solution

This is NOT true. I do know how to log in Disney plus on Roku and I did. But the Roku would ask me to subscribe again. That's the issue. The Roku still failed to solve this issue with this many complaints. 

Why don't you go back to your software developer to figure out what the root cause is? Simply posting procedure here doesn't solve the problem. 

SWeety0247
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I contacted Verizon about this issue and they game me a code to login with/link with on Disney plus. This code allows me the free one year subscription. 

0 Kudos
wbeaumo

Jump to solution

I agree that this issue is NOT SOLVED. I signed up for a year of disney+ through roku. It works fine on my roku devices but it will not let me log in to the app on a non-roku device. This is a big issue that Roku or Disney needs to fix. I'm stuck with a year of this because Roku will not allow me to cancel my subscription through them! 

Jump to solution

So, once we enroll in the program thru Verizon, it asks us to use our current login email address with Disney+. From there, we just cancel the Roku/Disney+ separate subscription, and the Verizon will automatically take over once the pre-paid period expires? 

0 Kudos
cjs419

Jump to solution

I'm done with Roku after this, for this reason

0 Kudos
vbock

Jump to solution

The Disney+ people say that our third party provider (Roku) will send us an activation email. Apparently it is the activation button which makes this magic work. Roku, may we please have a magic email?

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@vbock

Thanks for the post.

Can you please specify the issue you are experiencing? Through whom do you have the Disney+ subscription? Are you subscribed through Roku Pay or did you subscribe to Disney+ directly through the channel provider?

With more detailed information, we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
BobSOU

Jump to solution

When I try to log on to my Disney plus account with Roku, it doesn't let me enter the password, it gives me a 6-digit code that I must enter and then it makes me create a new password. I didn't that think that Roku would then bill me for the Disney account again

0 Kudos
RokuLianna
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @BobSOU

Welcome to the Roku Community!

Does the issue only occur on Disney Plus or across other channels installed on your Roku device?

Have you tried removing the affected channel Disney Plus and then re-install again? If not, we suggest starting there. In some cases, removing the affected channel and then re-installing it may help. Restart your device before re-adding the channel back in to ensure the process is successful. We recommend doing this through the Settings menu by navigating to Settings > System > Power (If there is no Power submenu, proceed to the next step.) > System restart.

For detailed instructions, refer to this Support link for more information: How to resolve a channel playback issue | Official Roku Support.

Let us know if there's any difference after.

Warm Regards,
Lianna

0 Kudos