Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tami4evr
Level 9

How to Download the Discovery Plus App on Your TCL ROKU TV

I spent 2 hours trying to figure how to get the Discovery Plus app on my TCL Roku TV & this is what you need to do.’

Sign into Roku on your cellphone via the Roku website. You have to go through the website or Roku app for some reason cuz the Discovery Plus app isn’t on the TCL ROKU TV yet. Once you do that you need to click the blue download link below next to ROKU.

0C5022DD-9D06-46C8-9338-94F9FF37442C.jpeg

This will take you to MOVIES & TV apps that are available. Scroll slowly until you see the Discovery Plus app & click to install it. Once you do that it will say “INSTALLED” then you go to your TCL ROKU TV & the app will be at the bottom where all your installed apps are. Click the * on your remote & you can move the app to wherever you want it.

Hope this was helpful! Have fun streaming!

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Poterico2
Level 10

Re: How to Download the Discovery Plus App on Your TCL ROKU TV

Wow, I hope this works, Thanks!

0 Kudos
Tami4evr
Level 9

Re: How to Download the Discovery Plus App on Your TCL ROKU TV

@Poterico2 @It should. It worked for me on January 5th. I heard the app was available in the apps section though. You should be able to find Discovery + in the streaming channels & then go to search channels & type in DISCOVERY + & the app will pop up. I just tried it on my TCL ROKU TV & that worked. On January 5th it didn’t work cuz the app wasn’t added yet so I went through the link I posted that you are trying to use. Hope all works well for you!

0 Kudos