Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Re: how can I stop my Disney plus free trial?

Jump to solution

same problem   call  disney plus   the system is down,   call roku   the wait time   goes down... and then back up again   rediculous

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: How to Cancel a free trial of Disney+?

Jump to solution

Yeah this worked fine for me.  We signed up and checked it out for a couple of nights then decided it wasn't for us.  Nothing wrong with the channel. We cancelled only because we have no grandkids  or kids at home and 99% of the content we'd either watched 100X's years ago when we did have kids at home and the rest was mostly kid oriented.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

Did you ever figure this out?  I have the same problem and do not see any subscriptions on my one and only account.  Disney tells me to contact Roku and Roku told me to contact Disney or verify account from a device which I did while on the phone with them (so, no need to cut and paste the same response Roku).  Also, because I was not able to cancel with the 7 days, I got charged by Roku. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

The same thing happened to me with AcornTV.  My free subscription is not showing up on my subscriptions  list so I canceled my payment preference to avoid the subscription charge.

0 Kudos