Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

How to Add Xfinity Channel to Roku Usb device

Hello, So i bought a USB Roku plug in device that had built in channels already installed, 

The reason i made this purchase is because my kids wanted Disney+ and Disney+ was already pre-installed within the USB device. I just bought me xfinity and i am trying to add the Xfinity Channel to my USB device but it is asking me to submit a 4 digit Pin code, The thing is, I never created a 4 digit pin code from the start, so i am kinda at a brick wall at the moment. Any information of what i can do to fix my issue of being able to add the xfinity channel to my Roku USb device would be gladly appreciated. Thank You.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Level 18

Re: How to Add Xfinity Channel to Roku Usb device

You bought a used device or one that was returned, you should do factory reset, start your own roku account, then there won't be need for a pin unless you add one yourself. To do factory reset, with it powered press and hold the reset button on the stick for over 30 seconds. You'll have to re-pair remote after the reset. 

Edmund
0 Kudos