Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sam196201
Reel Rookie

How do you find your watchlist on IMDb ty after you add it to the Roku TV

Added IMDb to my Roku tv and am having a hard time navigating it to find my watchlist, could someone help me

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
Streamer317
Roku Guru

Re: How do you find your watchlist on IMDb ty after you add it to the Roku TV

0 Kudos
demsd
Roku Guru

At the top of the screen you should see "Continue watching" right above "Popular TV."

I am thinking that if you have watched something on IMDb TV another way, it may not show up. I would think it only keeps track of what you watched via the channel.

40" TCL Roku TV
50" TCL Roku TV
0 Kudos
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

@Sam196201-

Doesn't look like the Roku version of IMDB's app includes the Watchlist -- something to request from IMDB as they provide the Roku-compatible version of their app.

In the Roku IMDB channel app, be sure you log into your IMDB account if you have not already (upper right corner of screen).  Once logged in, there IS a "Continue Watching" row, though.  So if you've started viewing something on your computer,  you should then be able to pick it up on your Roku

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Ultra 4800 | Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X
0 Kudos