Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
wmr80
Level 7

How do I switch Disney Plus profiles?

Jump to solution

I signed in to Disney Plus on my Ultra, and then realized I didn't have any profiles set up. I couldn't find how to do that on the Roku, so I did it via the Disney Plus website. But I can't find any way to switch profiles on the Disney Plus Roku app, either.

Do I have to log out and back in for the new profiles to become visible? If not, what am I missing?

Thanks!

0 Kudos
2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
StreamerUser
Community Streaming Expert

Re: How do I switch Disney Plus profiles?

Jump to solution

Try logging out and back in, and if that doesn't work, remove the D+ app, reboot, then reinstall the D+ app and re-activate it.

Also make sure you are using the same D+ account for the D+ Roku app and at disneyplus.com.

StreamerUser
Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@wmr80 

Thanks for the inquiry.

If you are still unable to resolve the issue after trying the steps provided by @StreamerUser, we would recommend contacting Disney+ support for further assistance and that channel's features and functionality. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. 

You can reach Disney+ support here: https://help.disneyplus.com/csp

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2\
StreamerUser
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

Try logging out and back in, and if that doesn't work, remove the D+ app, reboot, then reinstall the D+ app and re-activate it.

Also make sure you are using the same D+ account for the D+ Roku app and at disneyplus.com.

StreamerUser
Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@wmr80 

Thanks for the inquiry.

If you are still unable to resolve the issue after trying the steps provided by @StreamerUser, we would recommend contacting Disney+ support for further assistance and that channel's features and functionality. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. 

You can reach Disney+ support here: https://help.disneyplus.com/csp

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

0 Kudos