Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jonkcarney
Level 7

How do I save OAN icon to main menu

Can’t express enough how much I enjoy OAN news.  Great factual information.  I hope you don’t ever get rid of it.  One thing though, it’s in the Line up under the Roko Chanel’s and I can’t seem to figure out how to save it as my too icon on the main Chanel menu. Or as a direct line to it as a favorite channel.  Is this something you plan to fix.  

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2\
atc98092
Community Streaming Expert

Re: How do I save OAN icon to main menu

If it's content within any channel, including TRC, you can't add it to the home screen. Only channels can be listed there.

Dan

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee, just another user.
0 Kudos
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Re: How do I save OAN icon to main menu

If you want it badly enough, looks like you can subscribe to OAN directly for $4.99/month.  That should put it on your channel grid.

https://channelstore.roku.com/details/c8d600c3be7673907bcfa94909be8639/one-america-news-network-oan

Otherwise, you'll have to access OAN Encore through The Roku Channel, or some other service that carries it, like Pluto.

Doug
Roku Community Streaming Expert  I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.
Streaming Stick+ 3810 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X | Streaming Stick 3600

If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution."
0 Kudos