Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

How do I link my CBS All  Access (via UVerse) to Roku's CBS All Access app?

I have AT&T UVerse. I pay for my CBS All Access through UVerse. I use the Roku stick (3800RW). I have been using the app for a while, and now it is asking me to log in to my CBS All Access account again. However, I cannot access the CBS All Access app on Roku without first creating a NEW CBS All Access account using my Roku account. If I do, it will create a SECOND CBS All Access account and I will be double billed for CBS All Access. So, how do I link my CBS All  Access, which I subscribe for via AT&T UVerse, to Roku's CBS All Access app?
#CBSALLAccess #UVerse #ATTUVerse #ATT

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: How do I link my CBS All  Access (via UVerse) to Roku's CBS All Access app?

@PriceJM72 

Thanks for the inquiry.

For more information about that channel's account authentication and functionality, you'll want to contact CBS All Access support directly to inquire further. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. 

You can reach CBS All Access support here: https://cbsi.secure.force.com/CBSi/knowledgehome?referer=cbs.com/aa

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos