Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mmmjv
Level 7

How do I get to "my list" and "queue" and God knows how many others do this?

Jump to solution

On Fawesome one of the options they have is "add to queue". Ok, then what? Cause I don't see any way of getting to anything called "queue" so that I can watch those shows? The same on "Amazing Classics" only there it's "add to my list" and there's no way to get to anything called "my list"

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
AvsGunnar
Community Streaming Expert

Re: How do I get to "my list" and "queue" and God knows how many others do this?

Jump to solution

In Fawesome, from the main page you have to press * button (Options) and that will bring up Menu Options.  The next time you use Fawesome your Queue should just be listed on top in tiles and then you use the *button (Options) to remove from queue etc.

The Queue and Continue Watching are not "standard" in these installed Apps/Channels because they are developed and maintained by others, not Roku. (unless watching Roku Channel of course).

You just have to really look at the screens of each Channel to find your queues and the like.  Some, you have to scroll down, some you scroll left, some you press the *button, some are just listed at the top.  Each Channel has its own setup.

Yes, can be frustrating at first, but you start to remember after you find a channel you watch more consistenly.

Hope that helps.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
Just another Roku user... I am not a Roku employee.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2\
AvsGunnar
Community Streaming Expert

Re: How do I get to "my list" and "queue" and God knows how many others do this?

Jump to solution

In Fawesome, from the main page you have to press * button (Options) and that will bring up Menu Options.  The next time you use Fawesome your Queue should just be listed on top in tiles and then you use the *button (Options) to remove from queue etc.

The Queue and Continue Watching are not "standard" in these installed Apps/Channels because they are developed and maintained by others, not Roku. (unless watching Roku Channel of course).

You just have to really look at the screens of each Channel to find your queues and the like.  Some, you have to scroll down, some you scroll left, some you press the *button, some are just listed at the top.  Each Channel has its own setup.

Yes, can be frustrating at first, but you start to remember after you find a channel you watch more consistenly.

Hope that helps.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
Just another Roku user... I am not a Roku employee.

View solution in original post

mmmjv
Level 7

Jump to solution

That helped. Thank you Smiley Happy

0 Kudos