Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

How do I get my channels back?

Jump to solution

I'm hoping someone has an answer.

I've been using ROKU 3 for several years and during that time have accessed some S.E. Asian channels via You Tube.

Today (06/05) I was given a different ROKU. Tried to authorize it but had to do a chat (with Judy) to do that. Got it set-up and found out it was an older model and terribly slow. Decided to stay with my original ROKU 3 and in my conversation with Judy about some issues, she recommended doing a factory reset.

Did that, now, all the channels I had saved before are gone. Can't find them even doing  a search.

Does ROKU store You Tube channels I've accessed or am I out of luck on getting them back?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: How do I get my channels back?

Jump to solution

@thongkhin 

Thanks for the inquiry.

I'm not quite sure who you contacted, how did you reach that Support?

If you performed a factory reset on your device, you would need to simply link the device back to your Roku account and your channels should still be there.

To be sure no unwanted activity has happened, we would recommend trying to perform a factory reset on your device. For more information about how to perform a factory reset, visit our Support page here: How do I factory reset my Roku® streaming device?

Please keep us posted.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: How do I get my channels back?

Jump to solution

@thongkhin 

Thanks for the inquiry.

I'm not quite sure who you contacted, how did you reach that Support?

If you performed a factory reset on your device, you would need to simply link the device back to your Roku account and your channels should still be there.

To be sure no unwanted activity has happened, we would recommend trying to perform a factory reset on your device. For more information about how to perform a factory reset, visit our Support page here: How do I factory reset my Roku® streaming device?

Please keep us posted.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos