Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Accordionist13
Channel Surfer

Re: How do I contact Classic Reel about ongoing "loading" issues. AND FOR ANY OTHER ISSUES

You are correct Classic Reel and Classic ReelS are not the same.

I went to ClassicReelS, they answer they are not the subscription Co.  They are CRTV (classic reels tv.com)

IF ANYONE KNOWS THE EMAIL ADDRESS, preferably, OR PHONE NO. for Roku's ClassicReel, please post it.  If when I subscribed to ClassicReel, Roku was the one that confirmed the subscription, ROKU SHOULD BE THE ONE THAT SHOULD GIVE US THE EMAIL ADDRESS AND PHONE NO.

0 Kudos
SouthPawPhlly
Roku Guru

Re: How do I contact Classic Reel about ongoing "loading" issues. AND FOR ANY OTHER ISSUES

208-254-0535 is the number for Classic Reel.  I have called them in past and the gentlemen I spoke with was very nice and professional. 

It isn't Roku's Classic Reel. CR doesn't belong to Roku. 

Please, do us all a favor and take your rant directly to  Roku if you are unhappy with the service.  Those of us here in the community really can't do anything to help you because we are all just customers of Roku.

https://support.roku.com/en-ca/contactus 

https://support.roku.com/contactus/contact-options

0 Kudos

Re: How do I contact Classic Reel about ongoing "loading" issues.

We are recent subscribers to Classic Reels thru Roku and are experiencing problems with buffering of SOME movies, but not all.  My husband wants to cancel the subscription but since we can run some with no reloading issues, I'm hesitant to do so.  Can you please advise as to the status of adding more servers so that this doesn't keep happening and you lose a customer?

SouthPawPhlly
Roku Guru

The phone number to contact them is 208-254-0535.  I don't think Classic Reel pays any attention to this message board.  If you read through all of messages this is not a new complaint it goes back years.

fladude
Streaming Star

"FYI - FCC rules apply only to broadcast media, not streaming media."

Untrue, you maybe thinking of the Old rules however the FCC rules were updated
In the last years and FCC is applying  certain rules like close captioning to also streaming.  Pluto was fined 3.2M, Netflix was taken to court and lost, etc

0 Kudos
SouthPawPhlly
Roku Guru

Open the app, at the top of the page they now include contact information.

0 Kudos