Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

How do I contact Classic Reel about ongoing "loading" issues.

I would like to communicate with the providers of the Classic Reel Channel.  I love the old movies but they provide, but a problem with loading the movies forced me to unsubscribe from this channel.

If I could find a way to contact them maybe they could look into the issue.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted

Re: How do I contact Classic Reel about ongoing "loading" issues.

I am also wondering about this. I realize it is only $2.99 a month, but I would gladly pay more for it not to buffer. This channel is for my 80 year old parents and it is SO HARD to find classics on streaming channels. I feel I will have to delete this as well. It is CONSTANTLY buffering, and I know it is not my internet as all the other channels we stream are fine. I hope we can reach / contact the developer! 

0 Kudos
Highlighted

I found the number and I left a message. Maybe if we all leave a message they will try to fix it?

208-254-0535

0 Kudos
Highlighted

I did contact them and spoke to nice person.  He said that over the past couple of months there have been many new subscribers which has put a load on their servers.  They are moving to a new servers and as of last week they were about 18% complete.  Newly added movies are already on the new server and should play without interruption.  So far this has been true for me.

0 Kudos