Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

How do I add the add antenna setting to Roku stick home page

Jump to solution

Is there any way to add the handy Antenna option to the home page of a Roku streaming stick? I also a non-Roku TV using a streaming stick, and I'd also like to add an OTA antenna to the same TV. How can I use both on the same TV without having to use the TV remote to change the input every time I want to switch back and forth? Or can I do that?

Thanks!

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Level 19

Re: How do I add the add antenna setting to Roku stick home page

Jump to solution

@boopster00  Thanks for the note here. OTA Antenna TV functionality is only offered on Roku TVs that have an OTA tuner built-in. You would need to use your TV's own tuner functionality to watch OTA antenna broadcasts, if your TV supports this. We'd recommend contacting your TV manufacturer for more help and information about your specific model's capabilities. 

Thanks,

Tanner

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Highlighted
Level 19

Jump to solution

@boopster00  Thanks for the note here. OTA Antenna TV functionality is only offered on Roku TVs that have an OTA tuner built-in. You would need to use your TV's own tuner functionality to watch OTA antenna broadcasts, if your TV supports this. We'd recommend contacting your TV manufacturer for more help and information about your specific model's capabilities. 

Thanks,

Tanner

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

Well, dang! That kind of sucks. Thanks for the quick reply.

0 Kudos