Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 8

How do I add Stan in Australia to my Roku box menu

Jump to solution

I can't find STAN on my ROKU menu.

Can someone please advise if there is a code for STAN as it as it is one of the main subscription channels in Australia?

Cheers Mark

0 Kudos
2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Level 19

Re: How do I add Stan in Australia to my Roku box menu

Jump to solution

@KawasakiMark  Thanks for the note! If you aren't seeing a channel available in your location, it's likely that the channel provider hasn't made their channel/service available on the Roku platform in your area yet. You'll want to contact the service provider directly to inquire further and share your interest in seeing them on Roku in your location. 

Thanks,

Tanner

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 8

Jump to solution

Hi Guys,  STAN have advised that they currently do not support the ROKU Premiere + box but will get their software developers to look at including it.

I guess I won't hold my breath waiting.

Thanks for your help.

Cheers Mark.

0 Kudos
8 Replies
Highlighted
Level 16

Jump to solution

Are you indeed physically in Australia?

It may not be supported elsewhere.

Roku Ultra ---Ethernet rules---

From now on if people dont upvote me and do as I say I will consider holding my breath and selling my Roku's.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 8

Jump to solution

Hi, Yes we are from Brisbane Australia and have a Stan subscription which works on our Smart TV.  However on an older TV that has the Roku box we can get Netflix etc. but can’t find STAN on the list of available channels.  Hoping someone can help.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 16

Jump to solution

Looks like an interesting Channel. We dont have it here in the states.

There is something there called Telstra thats based on Roku but ............................

Its a Premium(paid for) Channel so.,

You should contact Stan support directly.

Roku Ultra ---Ethernet rules---

From now on if people dont upvote me and do as I say I will consider holding my breath and selling my Roku's.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 8

Jump to solution

Thanks Boogernose😂.

I couldn’t find somewhere on the Roku site to ask them!

cheers Mark.

Highlighted
Level 19

Jump to solution

@KawasakiMark  Thanks for the note! If you aren't seeing a channel available in your location, it's likely that the channel provider hasn't made their channel/service available on the Roku platform in your area yet. You'll want to contact the service provider directly to inquire further and share your interest in seeing them on Roku in your location. 

Thanks,

Tanner

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 8

Jump to solution

Thanks for you advice Tanner,  I will try STAN today and hopefully they can help me.

Regards Mark.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 8

Jump to solution

Hi Guys,  STAN have advised that they currently do not support the ROKU Premiere + box but will get their software developers to look at including it.

I guess I won't hold my breath waiting.

Thanks for your help.

Cheers Mark.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Jump to solution

Hi Everyone,

Please let Stan know we want their product here. Our voices together will help make it happen.

Here are some instructions to help you find the item.

Start on the page: https://help.stan.com.au/hc/en-us/requests/new

Select "Feedback for Stan" then you can select "I would like my device to be supported". This opens up the contact form.

Thank you in advance,

Gavin

0 Kudos