Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
1BigJim
Level 7

How do I add Sight and sound Channel

Jump to solution

I am trying to and the sight and sound channel so I can watch Queen Esther this weekend. I have searched the add channel and can’t find it. 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Emercp
Level 8

Re: How do I add Sight and sound Channel

Jump to solution

Here is what I received from Sight & Sound support:

“I'm very sorry about this, but unfortunately, Sight & Sound TV doesn't offer a Roku channel at the moment. The help articles you located are in error and I have notified our team about this. I appreciate that you brought this up and sincerely apologize for the misunderstanding. 

To purchase a ticket for Esther, you can do so from our website here: https://www.sight-sound.tv/products

After purchasing your ticket, you can then watch the show via a Web browser on your computer/laptop or mobile device. However, you can also connect those devices to your TV via an HDMI cable if you want to watch on the big screen.“

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
6 Replies
makaiguy
Level 20

Jump to solution

As far as I can tell they have only made their channel available by viewing in a web browser on a computer. Their website makes no mention of streaming devices.  If you are able to cast to your tv from the browser on a computer or mobile device, perhaps you can view it that way.

• Roku Streaming Stick +, 3810X, Ser YH0059427035, wifi - Samsung UN55ES6100
  • Roku Streaming Stick, 3600X, Ser 5S56D8240827, wifi - JVC EM37T
  • TCL Roku TV 43S425/C107X, Ser X000001R60KV, wifi
0 Kudos
MarkB1
Level 7

Jump to solution

I have the same problem but I also have a Amazon firestick and they have silk browser so you can do it that way I also noticed that Apple has an app for sight and sound TV so that might be another way Apple TV don't know about that one for sure

0 Kudos
MarkB1
Level 7

Jump to solution

some smart TVs have a way to be a monitor for your computer so if that's possible you could do that

0 Kudos
Emercp
Level 8

Jump to solution

I found this on their website, but I can’t find the channel on my Roku either. 

https://www.sight-sound.tv/help/using-the-roku-channel/how-do-i-activate-the-roku-channel

I submitted a request directly to Sight & Sound. I will post the reply. 

0 Kudos
Nichole_L
Level 7

Jump to solution

I don't think they have their own channel. When they make their shows available for streaming (usually for a short time), they do so through TBN.

0 Kudos
Emercp
Level 8

Jump to solution

Here is what I received from Sight & Sound support:

“I'm very sorry about this, but unfortunately, Sight & Sound TV doesn't offer a Roku channel at the moment. The help articles you located are in error and I have notified our team about this. I appreciate that you brought this up and sincerely apologize for the misunderstanding. 

To purchase a ticket for Esther, you can do so from our website here: https://www.sight-sound.tv/products

After purchasing your ticket, you can then watch the show via a Web browser on your computer/laptop or mobile device. However, you can also connect those devices to your TV via an HDMI cable if you want to watch on the big screen.“

View solution in original post

0 Kudos