Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

How can we stop the show "The Nanny" from leaving the Roku channel?

I just started watching this show that I have been wanting to watch for awhile now and no other streaming services offer it but the Roku Channel. It has a notice that it will be leaving this month, so is there a way to stop it from leaving and have them keep it a little longer so I can finish watching the show. I'm only on the first season and will be really disappointed if it won't be able to finish it 😔 #rokuchannel 

11 Replies
Highlighted
Level 17

Re: How can we stop the show "The Nanny" from leaving the Roku channel?

You can complain to Roku as youre doing.

Frans old and saggy now.

it s available on DVD if you do a Search.

Roku Ultra ---Ethernet rules---

From now on if people dont upvote me and do as I say I will consider holding my breath and selling my Roku's.
Highlighted
Level 8

Yea I’m  defiantly trying to figure out if they could not only keep it, but add new seasons. I’ll be so sad if it leaves. It’s all I watch lol. 

Highlighted
Level 7

It would be nice if all the seasons were available. I think maybe another channel may have plans for it, but I don't know who.

Highlighted
Level 7

I agree! I just finished watching both seasons and I’m looking for more. Sad they don’t have the rest on here. I requested Netflix to add it so hopefully they do

Highlighted
Level 7

The Roku channel has gone back and forth in the past with having seasons 1 and 2 or 3 and 4 on the channel at one time, but never all of the seasons at once while I have been watching it. Hopefully you can finish the first two seasons and it will switch to seasons 3 and 4 so you can watch those. I don't know why, but I have never seen seasons 5 and 6 on the roku channel and it takes a year or so for them to change between the seasons. The only place I have found to watch the nanny on a regular basis is on the cozi tv channel. It shows a few episodes every night and goes through all 6 seasons before repeating.

Highlighted

Not to mention, but they didn't even put all six seasons on there which makes me mad and I wanted to watch them all. 😠😔😥

Highlighted

There Making a reboot on Netflix, I checked youtube.....Is it real though ?

Highlighted
Level 8

Binge??? I mean, where you got to be now anyway? Grab a beer, or tea or whatever and watch it.

Highlighted
Level 7

About a year ago they Offered season three and four for a few months. They switched back to season one and two not too long ago so maybe they’re going to take the first two seasons off and put season three and four back on again??? Who knows I wish that they would put on season five and six