Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Yojeeper
Level 7

How can i watch epic times tv on my roku

How can I watch epic times tv on my roku?

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2\
AvsGunnar
Community Streaming Expert

Re: How can i watch epic times tv on my roku

If you mean Epoch Times TV (EpochTV), it is currently only available through their website after login.  You can then mirror/cast it to your Roku, or simply use an HDMI cable from a laptop to an HDMI port of your TV.  Does not look like Epoch has developed Channels/apps for streaming devices yet.  

You can watch individual Epoch Times videos through both Youtube and Rumble Channels for Roku.  With Rumble, I have found it easier to set up all subscriptions (content creators you follow) from the website and then watch on the Roku.  The Rumble Channel app is not the best/user friendly and sometimes doesn't work, but watch whatever I can there rather than Youtube when possible.

Just search for Epoch Times after you install either the Youtube or the Rumble Channel to your Roku.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
Just another Roku user... I am not a Roku employee.
Insignia RokuTV, Ultra 4660x, Premiere+ 3921, Express 4k+ 3941
AvsGunnar
Community Streaming Expert

Re: How can i watch epic times tv on my roku

Updated 7/9/21...

Appears that free EpochTV can now be installed on your Roku.  From within Roku Home menu, navigate to Streaming Channels...Search...Epoch  (should return Epoch TV).  There appeared to be a couple more show hosts  available on their online site than the Channel/app but appears very similar in content availability otherwise. 

Roku Community Streaming Expert
Just another Roku user... I am not a Roku employee.
Insignia RokuTV, Ultra 4660x, Premiere+ 3921, Express 4k+ 3941