Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

How can I compare channels with my DirectTV package

I have the DirectTV medium package and need advise and prices of something comparable 

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: How can I compare channels with my DirectTV package

I just see it like this: We used to have DirecTV at one point, and had Dish Network later on, and switched back to DirecTV.

To have to pay more than $120 for cable TV per month, and then channels start disappearing, I am perfectly fine with a trade-off of not having those premium cable channels.  I just start adding up the months and months of money wasting away paying for cable TV, and it just makes me shiver.

I am using one of those indoor antenna's for receiving over the air TV, I get 17 channels and 5 of them are spotty.  But it's better than paying over $1000 a year for cable TV.  Plus, I can watch YouTube, NetFlix, Sling, Hulu, Amazon Prime, I can watch Pluto TV for free, there's a ton of content on this TCL Roku TV that is so much more worth having than cable TV in my personal opinion.

And if I was given an offer to get cable free for 5 years, and then only $9.99 a month, I still wouldn't take it.

0 Kudos