Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
LM1944

How can I add Brit box to my roku account?

I want to add brit b ox to my account but can not see how.    Can someone tell lme how I can subscribe to brit box?

0 Kudos
6 REPLIES 6
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Re: How can I add Brit box to my roku account?

Hi @LM1944

Thanks for reaching out here in the Community!

To add a channel on your device, please follow the steps below:

1. Press Home on your Roku remote
  2. Scroll and select Streaming Channels to open the Channel Store
  3. When you want to learn more about a channel, press OK on your remote to open the details. In addition to a synopsis and rating, you can preview screenshots of the channel.
  4. If the channel is “free” then you can select Add Channel to install the channel on your Roku device.
  5. If the channel is “paid”, then you can select Buy $X.XX in order to purchase and install the channel.
  6. If you have a Roku account PIN, then you will be required to enter it. If you do not have a PIN and wish to protect against unauthorized purchases, learn how to create a PIN for your Roku account.
  7. If your payment information is out-of-date, it will need to be updated in your Roku account.

For more information, you can visit this link: How to add channels to your Roku® streaming device

I hope this helps!

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

First - where are you located?  Brit Box is currently available in the U.S., U.K., Australia and South Africa..  Early this year (2022) they plan to extend to Sweden, Finland and Denmark from C More and in Norway from TV2.

(Source article: https://variety.com/2021/streaming/global/btitbox-nordic-expansion-1235132858/#:~:text=With%20this%2....)

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Ultra 4800 | Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X
0 Kudos
CaseBeans
Reel Rookie

I can't find the BritBox app to add it.

0 Kudos
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

@CaseBeans, where are you located?  Not all apps are available in all regions.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
CaseBeans
Reel Rookie

I bought my Roku Ultra in the US from Best Buys and am currently in Australia.

0 Kudos
RokuJanadeeK
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Thanks for this information, @CaseBeans.

Checking the multiple Roku devices you have, are all having this issue with Britbox? Would you mind checking? If the channel is missing on all devices, we'll recommend getting in touch with the channel provider and inquiring further about their channel's availability on your area.

Let us know your findings.

Regards,
Janadee

Nadee K.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos