Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
NathanM
Level 7

How can I access FYC Prime Video?

I recently bought Roku TV and I want to install Prime Video but I only have FYC PRIME VIDEO, anyone know how can I get the code to log in?

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1\
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Re: How can I access FYC Prime Video?

I'm a bit confused.  Your title talks about accessing FYC Prime Video, but in your text you want to install regular Prime Video.

I never heard of FYC Prime Video so I did a web search and found this: https://www.amazon.com/Deluxe-Entertainement-Consider-Amazon/dp/B08D6W7V12

This sounds like this is an app Amazon has released for Android devices running the Amazon Appstore app.  There is no mention of availability on Roku.

As for regular prime Video, there is a Roku channel app for this you can install from the Streaming channels option on your Roku TV home page.  This requires a paid subscription. This can be obtained as part of an Amazon Prime subscription, or I think I've read you can subscribe to Prime Video only.  When the app is installed and loaded click on the "gear" icon in the upper right and Sign In into your Prime account.

Doug
Roku Streaming Stick+ 3810 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X | Roku Streaming Stick 3600

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, just a user like you.

If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution."