Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Here's why I wouldn't subscribe to Premiums via Roku Channel... change my mind?

1.  Roku channel has no watchlist; this seems like an obvious 'feature' to include when building your interface and a big fail to not include it.  Why would it matter if there are a ton of things you might like to watch and have no built in way of recalling them.  Subscribing via Amazon or via provider's own app will, no doubt, provide a watchlist.

2.  Unless I've missed it... no 4K, no 5.1 dolby digital sound regardless of whether the source offer it.  I don't believe they offer even 1080p.  This means inferior video and sound.  Not sure of the compression rate Roku Channel is using

2 Replies
Level 8

Re: Here's why I wouldn't subscribe to Premiums via Roku Channel... change my mind?

And also, random missing episodes seems to be a recurring problem.  That no one seems to be able to fix.

0 Kudos

Re: Here's why I wouldn't subscribe to Premiums via Roku Channel... change my mind?

I didn’t know about that one...but ...yes...that would also be problematic.

0 Kudos