Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Anyone having trouble getting Here TV not loading? It's in the channel store but will not load.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Level 8

Re: Here TV

Jump to solution

HereTV has updated their app, I updated on my Roku and can confirm it’s now working as expected again.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
8 Replies
Highlighted
Level 8

Jump to solution

Same issue - installed, but won’t load.  Have tried uninstalling and reinstalling but still won’t load.

Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

Yes I've done exactly the same too. I've even contacted HereTv about a solution. Can get no help from them either.

Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

Same here as well on both of my Roku devices. Have tried un/re-install, but no change. The app will not launch.

Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

Looks like everyone is having a problem with connecting to here.tv. I wonder when Roku will provide an answer as to why and what we will have to do to correct the problem.

Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

Same here.

There is always the option to get it as an Amazon Channel. Same price.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 8

Jump to solution

True but you lose the flexibility, I can use the current subscription and watch on phone, tablet, computer and normally Roku - wish they fixed this already

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

Hi,

Thanks for the post.

Please make sure when you remove the channel, that you restart your device before adding the channel back again.

If the issue remains unresolved, I'd recommend reaching out to Here TV directly to report the issue and request additional support. Many channels on the Roku platform are developed and maintained by the channel provider directly, and they'll be able to best assist. If other channels are working correctly, and you only experience this issue on the Here TV channel (app), that is likely an indication that the issue lies within that particular channel. In these cases, the channel provider will need to investigate the issue in order to help resolve it.  

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 8

Jump to solution

HereTV has updated their app, I updated on my Roku and can confirm it’s now working as expected again.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos