Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Dora
Level 7

Help with Roku setup nightmare, please

Hello,

I am having several issues setting things up. I am new to smartphones, roku sticks etc.

1) When I try to add HBOMAX as a channel. I receive an error message in a purple box. There is no number associated with the error. I spend over an hour with a tech from HBOMAX and it is still unresolved. HBOMAX was to email me back which they have not done.

2) When I went to roku.com/link and entered the code it did not add the the tv as a linked device

3) I can't get the roku streaming stick purple that came with the JVC tv model em48ftr to link the smartphone as a linked device. I don't know where to find the model of the roku stick.

I must have done something right with setup as I am able to view featured free such as ABC news, etc.

What I am trying to do is be able to signup for and watch HBOMAX on my tv

Please help

thank you

Louis

my email address is richardsinapi@yahoo.com

0 Kudos