Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Help me find this documentary series

I subscribe to Netflix, Hulu, and Amazon Prime and use Roku to view. I recently saw an episode of a documentary series and cannot find it again in any of my viewing history for any service. The episode followed a small group of musicians (punk?) who were traveling and meeting locals, for this episode in Louisiana. They met an older man named "Shakey," who lived on the swamp, and made them a meal of frogs legs. I have searched using every combination of terms I can think of, and all that comes up is recipes for frogs legs, and the documentaries "The Pharmacist" and "The Swamp." Neither of those is it. I can find nothing about it in my viewing history for any of my subscribed streaming services. Does anyone recognize this series??

0 Kudos