Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mjb79
Level 7

Help! NFL Sunday Ticket

I have an account with the NFL Sunday Ticket student streaming package.

Have an existing Roku 3, all my NFL games are listed in Pacific time (I live in Florida Eastern time zone). Also the wrong games are being blacked out. My local market games are not blacked out, some games that are not in my tv market are blacked out

1) I have exhausted options with ATT/Directv, they say it’s a Roku issue.
2) I have soft and hard rebooted my Roku
3) no problems last season
4) The NFL Sunday Ticket app works correctly on my I Phone, connected to the same WiFi in my house (xfinity)
5) I broke down and bought a Roku Express today because I thought my Roku 3 was out of date, the Roku Express has the exact same issue, right out of the box
6) help!
0 Kudos
4 Replies
Huskerfan
Level 9

Re: Help! NFL Sunday Ticket

Dumb question(s)

1. Did it work last week?
2. Could it be an issue with DirectTv itself..since with Now in most areas the NFL Sunday Ticket package is not eligible through Now(the fine print states that some addresses/situations are allowed)
3. Could it be a password issue..or login to multiple devices
4. Try to remove and re-install the DirectTvNow app or Sunday Ticket App however it works
0 Kudos
Mjb79
Level 7

Thanks for the reply, not dumb questions

1). Had same issues in week 1

2) it’s not through DTV Now, it’s the special college student streaming package, independent of any other DTV package

3). Not password or other device

4)have reinstalled and installed the app numerous times.

Very confusing
0 Kudos
Dee112
Level 7

Did you ever find an answer to this. I am having the same problem. When I call Roku they say it's not them. When I call direct TV they say it's not them.
0 Kudos
Debs
Level 7

I use FireTV and have the same issue - live in Central Time Zone but displayed times are Pacific Time Zone, so not a Roku issue. Must be with the NFL Sunday Ticket APP. Rather irritating and for the cost you would think they could fix it.

0 Kudos