Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sakura
Level 7

Hells kitchen where is it?

I normally have hells kitchen playing non stop and as of Tuesday March 30th 2021 at 4:18 it no longer showing on the roku channel.  Can someone tell me what going on?  Is it a mistake? Is something happen to make HK go away? Please tell me. 

4 REPLIES 4\
Pachuchay
Level 7

Re: Hells kitchen where is it?

I can’t find it too. It is usually on my continue watching list, now it’s gone

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Hi @Sakura,

Thanks for reaching out.

We do not have any info to share on this. Pleas be aware to keep the library of content fresh, certain titles may only be available for a limited time. To stay up to date on top titles available in The Roku Channel, follow the Roku blog.

Thanks,

Mary

0 Kudos
Sakura
Level 7

I do understand that but i been watching HK for over 4 years on Roku so for it to just suddenly disappear something bothering right. You would think that you would put it where it says ending soon i never saw it there once. 

0 Kudos
AvsGunnar
Community Streaming Expert

Hells kitchen is still currently showing  18 seasons on the free channels Tubi, Filmrise, and Fawesome if that helps any.

Although Roku Channel has a category "Last Chance to Watch Free", not sure if Hells Kitchen was amongst those listed.  A lot of times these same shows are played on multiple channels at once, so if not available on one, have just always looked elsewhere.  

Roku Community Streaming Expert
Just another Roku user... I am not a Roku employee.

0 Kudos