Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
laylakr
Level 7

Hellraiser movies won't play

Whenever I press play retrieving starts to load at the bottom of the screen but doesn't finish then I am brought back to the movie description. This has been going on for several months and is also happening on my mom's tv.

Sanyo Roku tv

8638X

10.0.0:4165

09600N842636

78:80:38:a7:f4:0d

YK00NL842636

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Hellraiser movies won't play

@laylakr

Thanks for the post.

Can you please provide the channel that you are try to watch this content on? Are you able to watch other content on this specific channel? Have you already tried removing this channel, restarting your device, and adding the channel back to see if this resolves the issue you are experiencing?

Please keep us posted and we can continue to assist you from there.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
laylakr
Level 7

This is happening on the Roku channel. Other shows do play. I have tried removing the channel, restarting the tv and reloading it.

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

@laylakr

Thanks for the follow up.

I have passed along the information you have provided to the appropriate Roku team to investigate further. Once I have an update, I'll be sure to notify the Community.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos