Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Maryeleon
Level 7

Having to reactivate channels

Hello Community,

I purchased a Roku Express back in June and have been having the same reoccurring issue happen for the past three months. If you have any suggestions for this problem, I am all ears! Smiley Happy

Every night when I go to sleep, I like to watch channels like Animal Planet and TLC. When I select these channels, roku asks me to reactivate each channel through my tv provider (xfinity). Its almost like it essentially logs me out of my xfinity account for those channels each night. 

If anyone has some insight on how to make it stay logged in, that would be so amazing! I have tried doing a factory reset and I have logged out of and logged into each channel manually in the roku channel settings, but it wont stay logged in. I even added the channels from my account online in hopes that the roku website verifying my xfinity membership would make it stay logged in. But this failed.

If anyone has any other suggestions, that would be greatly appreciated. Thank you Smiley Happy

Roku Express (3930, 3931 series)  

0 Kudos