Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
elco1234
Level 7

Have to login to MLB TV every time, won't stay logged in

MLB TV will not keep me logged in on my Roku 3, I've got to re-enter my username & password everytime I go to that channel, which is annoying.  I've been using MLB TV for 7 years on Roku and never had this issue before.
0 Kudos
3 Replies
ringsabre
Level 7

Re: Have to login to MLB TV every time, won't stay logged in

I am also having this problem. Same story-- have had MLB for several years without issue. So far I've rebooted my router, but that didn't help. I emailed MLB support. I noticed that they've turned the MLB Roku channel into a busy, disorganized mess; I can't help thinking that whatever "improvements" they decided to make, are behind this issue.
0 Kudos
jdjns17
Level 7

Me too!
0 Kudos
RokuShawnS
Level 10

Delete channel.  Reboot Roku (unplug).  Re-add channel.

If that doesn't work, try rebooting your router/modem after deleting the channel and unplugging the Roku, and waiting for the internet to come back up before plugging it back in.

If you still have an issue after all that, it's best to contact MLB directly for support.  Also note that the behavior of the channel will be dependant on your location (outside the US), geo-restrictions (again, outside the US), and whether or not you're attempting to go through a VPN.
C. Shawn Smith
Community Liaison

------------
The Cosmos is all that is, and all that was, and ever will be. -- Carl Sagan
0 Kudos