Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Hallmark movies now

Jump to solution

@LindaF 

Thanks for the note.

For more information about that channel's features and functionality, you'll want to contact Hallmark Movies Now support directly to inquire further. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. 

You can reach Hallmark Movies Now support here: https://customercare.hmnow.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
hmlee13

Hallmark Movies Now

Jump to solution

When I try to log into HMNow, it just goes back to home screen and ask to log in again.  I pay for the feature to Roku.  When I contacted Hallmark, they say Hallmark account not active.  Roku customer phone service not available due to the situation.

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Hallmark Movies Now

Jump to solution

@hmlee13 

Thanks for the post.

Try removing the channel from the Roku home screen by navigating to the channel tile, pressing the * key on your remote and choosing 'Remove channel'. Then restart your device from Settings>System>System restart. Once your player starts up again, add the channel back once more.

Does this clear up the issue you are seeing?

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Dennis5
Channel Surfer

Re: Hallmark movies now change and Roku no service

Jump to solution

I expect a credit to my Hallmark account. Please confirm

Dennis Tavernetti

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @Dennis5,

We appreciate you reaching out to us. 
For these issues, it may be more effective for you to get help from our billing. Please contact them directly at https://support.roku.com/contactus. Choose the option from the drop-down menu for "Questions about my account or billing," and you'll be able to send an email request there.

Thanks,

Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Tonya33
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

This is the issue I am having now! I watched it in February. I haven’t had time to watch it. So I’m not sure when I lost it. I’ve paid for it and don’t have access to it. It is very frustrating. I’ve have now canceled it and after reading your post, it did let me remove the channel. Now I just need a refund for March and April because I can’t access it. 

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @Tonya33,

We appreciate you reaching out to us. 
For these issues, it may be more effective for you to get help from our billing team. Please contact them directly at https://support.roku.com/contactus. Choose the option from the drop-down menu for "Questions about my account or billing," and you'll be able to send an email request there.

If you need any additional help and we’ll follow up to continue assisting you.

Thanks,

Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Hannah008

Re: Why is the Hallmark Movies Now app not working on my Roku device?

Jump to solution

I actually faced similar situation in the past days. I was not working on Roku device. Here is an article which help me to active it in Roku. 

Do let me know if it solves your problem

0 Kudos
Stuckeysdiner
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

The hallmark movies now is not wotkinh on my Roku device!  What is going on?  I paidfor  a subscription.  Now they are saying have to get a free trial or pay another subscription !  Why? 

0 Kudos
Stuckeysdiner
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

0 Kudos