Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jo1236
Reel Rookie

Re: Hallmark Movies now still not working

Jump to solution

Nothing but silence. Guess Hallmark is going to lose a paid subscriber because apparently no one gives a **bleep**.

maryndave1999
Channel Surfer

Re: Hallmark Movies now still not working

Jump to solution

I did get it back. I finally found someone who understood the situation at Hallmark and offered a solution and I accepted it. End of problem and my wife is back to watching Hallmark movies. And me too. 

The issue was blamed on a platform update. I don't buy that because technically, I had to cancel the old agreement and sign up for a new agreement. There was no addition cost to me and I am billed directly by Hallmark and not by Roku as in the original agreement. 

Whatever. 

I think there was a disagreement between Roku and Hallmark and who exactly owned my subscription. I blame Roku for this. They should have been open about what the problem was and how to fix it. Instead they just danced around it and were more than satisfied to let the issue fester. Not happy at all with Roku on this. 

bdpopeye
Roku Guru

Re: Hallmark movies now

Jump to solution

We had the same issue. Hallmark told me to;

Levinne (Hallmark Movies Now)

Feb 9, 12:05 PM PST

Hello XXXXXX

You have reached Hallmark Movies Now Customer Care!

We do apologize you're having troubles with our app. I have a few basic steps that might fix your issue:

1) Try logging out of the app and then logging back in

*** Logging out of Hallmark and logging back in fixed the issue for us. ***

2) Try turning your device off and then back on
3) Try reinstalling the app

Please be noted that due to international licensing restrictions Hallmark Movies Now only works within United States. Mirroring from a device to your TV, via an HDMI cord, is not supported on by our site or app.

If none of these work please let me know if you have any more details that can help diagnose your issue that would be helpful.

Please email us at support@hmnow.com if you need further assistance. Our Customer Care Team is available via phone from 9am-5pm PST Seven Days a Week at 1-844-446-5669 (1-844-4-HMK-NOW).

Best regards,

Levinne
Care Advocate
Phone | 1 (844) 446-5669
Email | support@hmnow.com

0 Kudos

Hallmark Movies Now

Jump to solution

We are tired of having to load, reload, uninstall, reinstall the Hallmark movies now channel. What is the problem??

decee
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Ok technically dumb senior citizen.  Don't even know what all that is, log on, log off, uninstall, reinstall.  Maybe just cancel is the answer for me.

0 Kudos
wirts099

Jump to solution

i have this same problem and can't seam to get it fixed what is going on with it and i don't have a number to call to get it fixed why can't they just fix it for everyone that has it. 

maryndave1999
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

wirts099

Hello. You have to contact Hallmark support directly. Roku can't/won't help you. 

EMAIL: support@hmnow.com 

PHONE: 1-844-446-5669 (1-844-4-HMK-NOW)

I had the best success calling them and explaining the problem. Have your Roku subscription information available and explain the problem. Know approximately when you signed up for the service. I did have to call back several times to get it all squared away, so hang in there.   

In my case it involved first cancelling the subscription on Roku, filling out an online form back at Hallmark and entering a code they gave. Don't do anything until and when you are instructed to do it. 

I had to sign up for Hallmark Movies Now at first through Roku. That was part of the problem since a "platform change."  Now the subscription is through Hallmark. They did in essence give me a credit for another year so it did work out okay. 

Good luck. 

0 Kudos
maryndave1999
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

I did what you suggested here first thing. That did not work.

It was an issue with a platform update by Hallmark (whatever that means), is what I was told by Hallmark, that caused the problem and I had cancel my subscription with Roku and redo it as a subscription to Hallmark. 

If that worked for you great. We had different problems, apparently. 

decee
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Exactly, feels like someone took the money and disappeared.  No way to contact Roku,  no phone no live chat.   Will never make another purchase through Roku.

0 Kudos
LindaF
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I've been having log in issues also.  Started 2/7/20.  First I could not log in.  Had to go to settings and log out and then log back in.  That worked and got me logged in.  Now after I watch a movie or episode or two I get a message to log in again.  If I use the back button it kicks me off also.  Yesterday I had to log in 5 times in as many hrs.  Very frustrating.  When I try to log into my account on my computer it tells me it is the wrong password so I have to get an email for a new password.  Do that and set the new password the same as the old and it works.  I go thru this every time I log in using my computer.   I cannot get thru to talk to customer service.  On hold for 15-20 minutes then a recording comes on telling me there is no one that can take my call at this time.  Tells me to leave my info and someone will call me back "shortly".  The first time I did this was on the 10th.  I've done it three times since and still waiting on a call back.  I sent an email.  Got a response two days later.  By that time I had a new issue so sent a reply on the 7th.  Got an answer back today on the 17th telling the same thing as the first and did not even address my second issue.  I paid for a year and really like the shows and movies but not sure it is worth the frustrations.  Let's face it........THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE STINKS!  

0 Kudos