Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
maymai1

Hallmark channel locking me out. Says that channel is not part of my Verizon subscription

Why can I not get Hallmark channels on my Roku.  I upgraded my device so that I could get Hallmark Channels primarily for that reason.  

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
DBDukes
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Hallmark channel locking me out. Says that channel is not part of my Verizon subscription

@maymai1 

There have been a slew of Verizon Fios complaints on the board recently. I'm wondering if that service is experiencing authentication issues. You might try reaching out to them.

By the way, if your bill went up by more than $7/month by upgrading the package to get Hallmark, you may want to consider downgrading and subscribing to a streaming service that carries Hallmark. I'm thinking of Frndly TV, which starts at &7/month and includes the three Hallmark channels. Who knows, you might discover a streaming package is a better bargain that a cable company. At least for certain channels.

DBDukes
Roku Community Streaming Expert
Note: I am not a Roku employee.

If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."

0 Kudos
Hector-Roku
Retired Moderator

Re: Hallmark channel locking me out. Says that channel is not part of my Verizon subscription

Hi @maymai1, we appreciate you reaching out about this issue. If your Hallmark channel is not recognizing your Verizon subscription, we would recommend getting in touch with their support team directly. You can reach them at the following number: 1-800-837-4966. Like @DBDukes mentioned, you can also find the Hallmark channel through Roku. If you want any more information on this, please let us know. 

0 Kudos