Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CharleneD
Level 7

Hallmark TV & Roku

I have a Spectrum cable account and a Roku stick on two televisions. My cable subscription includes the Hallmark Channel, but as of last night, the Hallmark TV app will not play on my Roku TV's. I have contacted Spectrum, and everything is okay on their end. I have also tried removing the Hallmark TV channel on the TV's, doing a system restart and adding the channel back again. Still receiving an error message. I am able to sign in and use the app on my computer but cannot get the channel to play on either TV. (I still receive an error message saying my cable subscription doesn't include Hallmark Channel.) I'm hoping you can help. I watch Hallmark all the time!!

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2\
RokuMary-F
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Hallmark TV & Roku

Hi @CharleneD,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

In this case and error message, we recommend contacting Hallmark directly to follow up for more help. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. They’ll be able to best assist with any issues and functionality inquiries.

You can reach them here: http://www.hallmarkchanneleverywhere.com/faq.html

Let me know if you have any other questions, and have a good day!

Many thanks,
Mary

0 Kudos
CharleneD
Level 7

Re: Hallmark TV & Roku

I replied to the email that I received from you, but I'm not sure that that is the best way to contact you for more support.  I did contact Hallmark, and they told me that although they are aware that there are some Roku streaming errors/issues, they are unable to help.  They have no access to either my Spectrum or Roku accounts and suggested that I contact Roku again to see about resolving the issue.  Since I am able to use the app on my computer, it appears to be a Roku issue rather than a Hallmark issue. I sure would like to get this resolved because I really enjoy that particular app and am very disappointed that I was able to use it yesterday morning, and by the evening I could not.  For the record, I also contacted a family member with Roku and asked if she was able to use her Hallmark TV app, and she receives the same error message that I do. Thanks for looking into this again.

0 Kudos