Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: Hallmark Movies Now

My problem was solved by unplugging the network cable from the router and plugging back in. I was given a new IP address. All is working now. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

I cannot get HMN to load on my roku TV, it also will not work ( won't login, no error messages, just doesn't respond to login) on my computer and iPhone app won't work either.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

I tried that a couple of time but that did not work. That did not work. I was charged in December through Roku for a year and that is when it quit working. My app on my phone also quit working.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Have you checked the range on your IP address?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Danny, I tried that and it says to enter a valid email and password.

Now what?

Susan Schmitt
Kingman, KS
[personal information removed]

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

@smschnmitt 

Thanks for the inquiry.

Did you enter your Hallmark Movies Now account email and password to sign into the channel?

For more information about that channel's features, functionality and authentication, you'll want to contact Hallmark Movies Now support directly to inquire further. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. 

You can reach Hallmark Movies Now support here: https://customercare.hmnow.com/hc/en-us/articles/115012907987-Want-to-speak-to-Customer-Care-

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

I'm doing just that so i can try to getting into it i was paying for a free trail and cant even watch it

0 Kudos