Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mebrown
Level 7

Hallmark Movies Now won't let me sign in even though I have an up-to-date subscription

Hallmark Movies Now opens up with Free 7-Day Trial Offer even though I have an up-to-date subscription. My Roku credit card information is correct, it show my subscription will renew on May 22. It acknowledges that I am already subscribed. Why am I being locked out of an up-to-date subscription? How do I fix it?

Thanks for your help.

Mike

0 Kudos
1 Reply
RokuKariza-D
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Hallmark Movies Now won't let me sign in even though I have an up-to-date subscription

Hi @Mebrown,

Thanks for the post.

For account & billing concerns, it may be more effective to get help from our billing team. Contact customer support here: https://support.roku.com/contactus then choose 'Questions about my account or billing'. They are the best ones to help you with that matter. 

All the best,
Kariza

0 Kudos