Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Hallmark Movies NOW Login Issue

Jump to solution

@AprilLB 

Thanks for the inquiry. I'm sorry to hear about the experience—that's not what we aim for.

For account and billing related issues, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, and select 'managing your order': https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

So I also have the issue and am now getting the run around.  I called Hallmark Movies Now and they say it is a Roku issue, because I signed up for Hallmark Movies now on Roku ... They send me to Roku and you send me to Hallmark Movies now ...

I had to reset my roku and now this channel does not work properly or I can't log in.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

It is a hallmark issue.  After 4-5 attempts they finally got it fixed but it took me 1-2 months of waiting on them.   They have to reset something on their end and then you have to unplug your ruku and reset your hallmark app.   Keep responding to the hallmark support email string until they actually have a person engage.   I felt like the first few times I got canned answers vs reading my issue...

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Invalid login with hallmark movies now

Jump to solution

I got a subscription for hallmark movies now for my mom and added it to our living room tv, I’m trying to login to my room tv and it tells me “this email does not exist”. I’m still getting charged but I just want to reset my email and password. Anything helps! 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Invalid login with hallmark movies now

Jump to solution

@CO2 

Thanks for the inquiry.

For more information about that channel's account authentication and functionality, you'll want to contact Hallmark Movies Now support directly to inquire further. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. 

You can reach Hallmark Movies Now support here: https://customercare.hmnow.com/hc/en-us/articles/115012907987-Want-to-speak-to-Customer-Care-

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos