Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Habiliten Amazon Prime para Venezuela

¡Habiliten Amazon Prime y más opciones para Venezuela!

9 REPLIES 9
Mielravi

Re: Habiliten Amazon Prime para Venezuela

Is it possible to install Amazon prime from ROKU with my connection in Venezuela?

RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

@Mielravi 

Thanks for the inquiry.

Channel availability/access on Roku devices will vary from region to region. A Roku device will work in any location, however, channels may not be available on your device in that location, based on each channel provider's discretion. For more information, you'd want to contact any specific channel/service provider to inquire further about whether they offer their channel/service on the Roku platform in your region. 

You can reach Amazon Prime Video support here: https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=G9SY6AQJV45JFMET

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
Jesmao

tengo prime video desde Venezuela en mi chormecast, en mi viejo ps3, en todos los telefonos android de mi familia, lo vi funcionar en un MiBox pero en mi roku por restriccion de region no puedo tenerlo!!? que absurdo

Nos tienen muy restringidos... Muchos canales estan bloqueados para Venezuela 😠

Pienso lo mismo... Tambien lo uso en mi PS3 porque no quieren proveer el canal para Venezuela en el Roku. Que absurdo

0 Kudos
carloscek

DBDukes
Community Streaming Expert

@carloscek wrote:

It is up to Amazon to enable the app to work there. Amazon, as well as all app developers, choose where the apps work. Roku doesn't make the apps. Amazon makes the Amazon app and chooses in which countries the Roku app works.

DBDukes
Roku Community Streaming Expert
Note: I am not a Roku employee.

If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."

0 Kudos
Lizercruz

I understand that Roku doesn't have to do anything with the channels but we can download it in Venezuela with other devices the problem is Roku doesn't let us download it. 

0 Kudos
DBDukes
Community Streaming Expert

@Lizercruz wrote:

I understand that Roku doesn't have to do anything with the channels but we can download it in Venezuela with other devices the problem is Roku doesn't let us download it. 

That is because the developer (Amazon) has not approved the Roku app for use there. They may have approved the service on other platforms as well as Web, but until they approve the app for Roku there, you won't be able to get the app on Roku. Direct your concern to Amazon, as they control this, not Roku.

DBDukes
Roku Community Streaming Expert
Note: I am not a Roku employee.

If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."

0 Kudos